Thursday 24 July 2014

~! Y - A R T Sale This SAt. !~

This Sat. is Buskers Fest, 
and I'll be at the Y-art Sale in the Midsummer Garden, behind the Hoito. 


Not only am I selling my metalwork, 
but I really want to focus on getting rid of a lot of art supplies for super cheap 
...I'm gonna have to fit as many things into a small, little space as possible, 
so here are only some of the items up for grabs:

-an entire bin of jewellery supplies -- I have spent hundreds of dollars over time, but I'm letting it go. I'll bring baggies, but maybe someone wants to by the whole works or a container or two? .. or three? There's not only fresh water pearls, but wooden ones... seed beads... seashells... and many others...
-Frames! wood with glass....some random little ones too...
-Acrylic Paint tubs... not going for as cheap. 
-tempera paints - selling 4 cheap & good 4 kids!
-lace/ribbons .... embroidery floss
-FABRIC... tonnes of fabric.. FABRIC
-faux fur.... and some random things for wearable art...
-polymer clay, supplies & books
-random sculpture supplies... need I say more? truck hoses & things.. why I have them, I don't know -- need something particular, let me know, maybe I can scrounge it up and bring it for you!
hmmm and there's more. like clothing.. but I think you get the drift. 


Basically, with focussing on metalwork these days, I just don't need so much stuff and I'd much rather it be loved and needed by other talented folks ;)

Hope to see you there!


The Die Active Y-Art Sale is an annual sale 
featuring talented artists under the age of 30 residing in Thunder Bay. 
Definitely Superior Artist-Run Centre and Gallery's Die Active (with 500+ members) 
is led by Lora Northway and David Hotson.  
Find out more by joining the group page on Facebook, or by visiting the DefSup website at:






No comments:

Post a Comment